Each year nearly 2,000 bikes show up at Thunder on the Lot with about 250 entries in the bike show (Sunday only) and over 700 who enter and take off from Antelope Valley Harley-Davidson for the annual Sunday morning Poker Run.
POKER RUNThe ride and registration begins at AV Harley-Davidson on Sunday morning. The ride ends at Lancaster City Park where participant’s parade into the event and become a part of the festivities.
The ride and registration begins at AV Harley-Davidson in Lancaster at 7:30 am and ends at 10:00am.
Registration donation is $25 for a single rider. Includes Run Pin and Event T-Shirt. Extra poker hand for passenger is $10 (does not include pin or shirt). Add Bike Show entry for an extra $10.
BIKE SHOWThe bike show accepts all types and styles of motorcycles with numerous classes to compete in. Thunder presents awesome customized awards to the winners of the bike contests and run classes like pro-street, stock, custom and antique for Harley’s plus import classes.
Each year nearly 2,000 bikes show up at Thunder on the Lot with about 250 entries in the bike show (Sunday only) and over 700 who enter and take off from Antelope Valley Harley-Davidson for the annual Sunday morning Poker Run. Over 70 trophies are awarded in 17 classes. So come on down, show off your bike and view the huge display of motorcycles at this years 22nd annual Thunder on the Lot.
2017 Thunder on the Lot Bike Show Results
Best of Show
Anthony Robinson, 1969 Triumph T-100
Louis Johnson, 2003 Roadking
- Jeff Bryant, 1955 Hydra-Glide
- Anthony Robinson, 1961 Triumph T-100
- Landy Bracky, Knuckle Head Chopper
- Skylar Gray, 2007 Deluxe
- Jimmy Kaminsky, 2004 FXDX
- Johnny Degan, 2012 FXDB
- Rick Macoy, 2000 FLST
- Steve Fuentes, 1979 Yamaha RD400
- Aaron Howard, 2004 Suzuki GSXR1000
- Christine Gilroy, 2008 Softail
- Jacque Ayres, 1200 Sportster
- Ellen Boja, 1992 Springer
- Davin Link, 2012 Honda Rucks
- Timothy Burdian, 2017 Home Built Chopper
- Mike Dietzel, 65 Vespa Rigoueto Tribute
- Ed Ayres, 2006 Honda VTX 1800
- Darren Allen, 2016 Road Glide
- Jerome Stegman, 2016 Street Glide
- John Colman, 2017 Road Glide
- Jim Morris, 2015 CVO Street Glide
- John Lopez, 2005 Road King
- Tony Putizzi, 2005 Road King
- Courtney Hicks, 2005 Street Glide
- Emmitt, Road Glide
- Tiger Villanneua, 1991 Softail
- KGB DJ Baker & Chris Fister 1979 Honda
- Crazy Rodger, 2004 Harley Chopper
- Lonnie Lewis, Harley Chopper
- Johnny Degen, 2012 FXDB
- Kevin Barber, 2000 Road King